Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A Bad Idea I Guess:P.

So, yesterday 5ala9na imti7atnaaa, o we had the whole day out, min awal ma 6ela3na min il madresa:P.
A bad idea i guess:P.

We are a group of 3 :P.
So First re7na bait wa7ed min il rabe3 o Badalna, Chan 3ala 6ool nroo7 mal3ab 9ena3eee for playing football at 10:30 in the morning:P
A bad idea I guess:P.

The sun was Hot, O the other players came after 1/2 an hour of time, Playing with those losers was,
A bad idea I guess:P.

We Went after that to McDonalds, and ate our heads off which was also.
A bad idea I guess:P.

Ba3ad-haa, We had a reservation For May 9aabooon, The best part of the day:D. We played and played and played and played, Bess there was something i forgot. The excruciating falls u get playing the game which not so,
A bad idea I guess:P.

The May 9abooon football game was good, but after that we went to the dewaniya, We played cham game Kout, but by that we were wasted, We were half asleep. Till wa7ed min il rabe3 suggests we eat:P. This was at 9 or 10 PM. So we order Pizza Hut, and my order because i had lots of money at that time was, " 1 medium Pizza Margareta:P, 1 Chicken Wings, 1 Lazagna:P."
A bad idea I guess:P.

The aftermath, As soon as i return home, i get that un-ending paiin in my head from the may 9abooon falls:P.
I get a bad, gassy, hurting stomach paiin in the next morning, which is now, from the damned pizza hut.
A body that is mitkaser from the work done playing football and may 9aboon at one time, without good excercise :@.


Bess All in All:P.
Having a bash after the end of the school year is,
A bad idea I guess:P.


7 comments:

  1. haha yeah it was a bad idea I guess. Bsssss you had fun 9a7? etha you had fun 3ayal mou lazzem you mention ena it's a bad idea:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eee, Bess the hangover was unexpected :P.

    Bess .. We had fun il 7amdella, A great end to an 3aba6 year, Next year il 6ag m6agag ra7 y9eer :P.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehehe, so all you did was play, eat, play. eat?? :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. ouiiii.

    exactly that, do notice that the playing was before the eating, and the eating is excecively more that the playing :P.

    ReplyDelete