Thursday, November 12, 2009

My Joy.

I Got One of my best friends today and went to the avenues; 6ab3an With limited amounts of cash; 10 Kd Aprox. O We Actually Had Fun; Although being knackered At the end of it wasn't in our plans but i guess it was worth it.

We Walked, Walked and Walked. We didnt Gizz; We just walked, talked and walked.

We Talked.

I Love Talking didnt i tell u that?

We Rarely did gizz in that environment of High Classed Ppl; To The Lower end of the vertical line. Lower than u can Imagine. Ppl Just couldnt stop surprising us.

Wala A7ad Selam Men Lsannaa While we talking ..

I mean anybody that Shakla to the least point was 3'ala6; We Made fun of him; 3ala 6ool.

We Laughed; We Got Angry; We Got Disgusted; We Got amazed ..

And We Saw a Candidate to the Most beautiful person that ever entered The Avenues.
No Make-up; No False Walks; No Acts.
Just Beauty ..

We Were Litterally Speechless Watching her Pass By; Regretful that we didnt go back and followed her.

And We Also Saw the Ultimate Opposite to the Meaning of Beauty.
Ppl That can only Be Described as 'Waii3' ..
And its not their Real Appearance; its the appearance that they think that will make them look to the least bit nice; BUT NO.

We Saw 3agad; Ppl Having the liberation tower on their heads.
Ppl as tall as my finger Smoking disrespectively .

All of the samples of ppl under 1 roof.

By My Joy was from talking to my friend; with no limit; Walking and looking at people.
Having Freedom.

I discovered from this particular outing that this thing gives me comfort and Happiness.
I mean; Whats not funny in analyzing hundreds of characters; Trying to find out single bits of their personal lives from just a look or a voice.

The Diversity is incomparable.

Its like a scientist entering a rainforest and finding new species.

I Believe its a healthy thing to do that from time to time. Up to speed with the latest trends; Latest species of Human Beings.

I Love this .. Thanks AlShaye3 For handing us a rainforest filled with diverse creatures.

*Disclaimer*
I Am Someone Who Walked in the Avenues and I Believe as i talked about ppl and thought about them wrongly; Ppl Talked and thought about me wrongly too. I Do Judge these ppl but i dont mean anybody in particular. Everybody is Respected in this Blog.

I Wont Bother proof reading this; its too long so sorry for the mistakes.

a Post from the Heart I Guess .. Enjoy ..


1 comment:

  1. every where in the world

    its nice to see different kinds of ppl roaming in one place

    ReplyDelete