1. As soon as we took off, the first signs of trouble began, My father, after checking his pockets declares that he forgot his phone at home, So we go back to the house and just before we reach it a phone rings wella he didnt check good, So we headed back to our place, Shway LooL:P.
2. First we went toShamiya Jam3eeya to complete the things we needed O i bought a Camera :).
3. I ate my lunch at subway shamiya.
4. We went to the Soug so dad can change some of the bed covers we bought because they obstructed his rear view of the car.
5. From there we headed to Saudi Arabia.
6. Im surprised that 1 sign said 3abdelle straight, But dad 6ela3
-. 3'baaar Mo 6abee3e, Jedam Sayartnaa Raa7.
7. 100 KM till the Kuwaiti Saudi Borders, Sorry for the little pics in Saudi because of their strict rules wella i wanted to snap some pics, Dad's strict rules.
8. baba gave me the full responsibility of the Passports, so the task was scary, Mabee a9'aye3 ay shay.
9. WE reach 7afr il Ba6en and find a nice village bess no, I dont want to live here.
10. Im finiding it difficult to initiate any kind of small talk with dad, Ma yetkalam Baa6 chabdee.
11. Its now 8:21 and im writing these notes on my laptop with limited charge on the tunes of 3abdalla Rwaiished's 'ay ma3aza'.
12. Its dark o Makuu laiitat il shuware3 allah y3ez likwaaiiit.
13. Baba ygool ra7 neg3ad fe 3ar3ar which is some 300+ KM, Malee 5lg:P, Bess im happy to take this journey.
14. Whats this, Ma 3endehum radio mith il 3alam, Makuu shay ye6la3, Kella Mshawsh :@.
15. O 3alamnee il Wakt 3allamnee 3allamnee, A3ber fog jar7ee o Atebasam O ibn adam Lomaa 3ethrata Ma Te3allam.
16. Im going to leave these notes as they are and put them in the Blog:).
This is Day 1 of the journey to Leb, Average-q8i from the heart of the action in Road two hundred something going to Raf7aa then 3ar3ar, :).