Thursday, August 7, 2014

Optimism

It has been a while. I'm spending my last vacation in Kuwait prior to my graduation date and that is if I hopefully graduate. And it has been a month or so since my return, and let me say that it has been quite eventful. From political gatherings to gas bombs and long Ramadan days to familial bonding, especially with the newborn Shoosh, and her older sister Zayan (nieces).

I stopped writing because I had planned something to write, which I did, but thanks to Blogger, I lost most of it :(, hence my disappointment and my procrastination. Did I mention that I love commas? The mark, not the medical condition that is.

This is a boring post.

Good night.

Oooh, I forgot about the title. It has nothing to do with what I just wrote. Well I'm optimistic about many things, although that optimism is mixed with hard work, but it counts as something positive.

Fuck this post a9lan. I plan for a much better one next time.

Goodnight. I have no idea why "goodnight" is allowed by the spellcheck whilst "goodmorning" is not. And now the new dilemma of "spellcheck" if it's a real word or not. English is fucked up. Why not master an exotic language, like Aramaic, or one of the Indian languages that only four people know and understand?

Are titles supposed to lack punctuation marks?



No comments:

Post a Comment