Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Medieval Love


"Dear K,
        I think I am approaching the 3rd year of me knowing you. It has been 3 years since I first saw those hazelnut eyes of yours looking unintentionally into mine, condemning my senses with an unending crush, or maybe love.
My heart believes that it loves you. Every beat it survives, refreshes its love for you. Every beat reminds it thoroughly of you. You are apparently, my heart's reason for existence. Not me.
Every time I try to sleep, my thoughts rush hastily just to collect fragments from my mind of you, and presents them to my heart, and suddenly my body experiences its heart's thudding and throbbing, just because it remembered you, remembered your eyes. 
My mind excels in painting my future, yet it only does that when you're also there, pictured clearly on my canvas.
My eyes seem to lack a taste of anything after you. Nothing I see seems to fulfill their liking. They benchmarked you as the epitome of elegance and grace and apparently that's that. I couldn't force them into loving anything they'd set their stare at, after they have once stared endlessly into your eyes, into your beauty. 
Dear K, its been almost a year since I last saw you, since I last heard your voice, since my heart last satisfied itself with the complete assurance that you're safe and close by. By me. 
K, I miss you. I love you. I wouldn't want anything but you in my life.
                                                                                                                 Yours truly,
                                                                                                                                  4."

Written on the 16th of November, 2011 with minor alterations. 

No comments:

Post a Comment