Tuesday, May 25, 2010

One Lucky Bastard

I am One lucky Bastard .. just a Fuckin Lucky Bastard ..
I entered most of my Ig Exams With almost no studying whatsoever and I think im doing good. I Seem very over confident .. Bess I didnt do not 1 exam where i Felt 'Fuck thats Hard' ..
O Madree Laiish ..

I mean; I'm not that Genius; Nor Im Smart in any Way ..
I Have some common Sense; But that doesnt make u pass Ig's ..

O El wagt where i need to Pray .. And Ask God for Help. Im Not .. Im Still in the Doubt Phase ..

----------------

What Makes me look forward to the Summer is that Im going to Explore something Soo Beautiful; So Miraculous .. So Powerful .. and Just Know it .. In my holidays ..
Uff; el Qur2an .. I Cant Waiitt .. On the 13th of june im gonna Start .. :P ..


-------------

3ali ebn Abee 6aleb .. Tsk tsk .. 5ayal ..

------------

I realised that i Love writing, Reading .. I Adore these 2 Things in mee; and I adore Doing them ..
I Miss Reading for fun; I miss jefferey Deaver's Thriller Books .. I Want to write a Novel .. Weddee .. ;p ..

------------

FourMe ..
I know She'll Get through this With Flying Colours ..

-----------

Just Because im talking to this person right now; I'll Mention them .. YA .. :P ..
Lets See; When Will They See this .. ;p ..


---------

I know i bought it to myself .. Bess I Hate that I lost my Anonymity .. I Cant A keep a Secret About me to myself .. I trust ppl ever so easily .. ;/ ..
Bess laiil7een el 7amdella Nobody Betrayed that .. :D ..

------------


Mmm .. Bess; I miss Posting here .. bess in a Few days time Ra7 Tmelloun menne ..

------------

I Finish my Ig's at the 11th ..

1 comment:

  1. LOOOL .. Met Men il the7eek men il title " One lucky basterd " LOOOOOOOOOOL .. nshalah matdesh imte7annat wenta mo dares ya3ni .. Shed 7ailek .. :P

    ReplyDelete